Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nabil K Aboukhair
Dr. Nabil K Aboukhair, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleburne, TX. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Aboukhair is affiliated with Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South. Dr. Aboukhair has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nabil K Aboukhair has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Weight Loss
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I trust Dr Aboukhair more than any doctor I have ever had in my entire life. He makes you feel comfortable, and welcomes you on a first name basis. I am never rushed through a visit, and he truly cares about his patients. His staff are all wonderful as well. The phelbotomist at his office is the only one I have ever had that has never had an issue with finding a vein, or leaving bruises. The ladies at the Front desk are professional, corteous, and always make me feel like they enjoy assisting me. I would recommend Dr Aboukhair to anyone looking for a sincere Dr, with a at home experience.
Dr. About hair is an outstanding doctor. His office staff is knowledgable and professional. His surgery staff is outstanding! Though I was fearful...their knowledge and kindness soothed me tremendously. Once the surgery was over I knew I had made the right choice in him and his staff. They were gentle and as non-invasive as possible. I would trust them with my life again if ever need be. My hopes are to have a child and I'm sure it will happen...I wish I would have met him and his staff years ago.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011, 2014, 2010, 2012, 2016, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2009, 2015, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2013, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Aboukhair is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Nabil K Aboukhair accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAboukhair & Harmen Mds, 825 N Nolan River Rd, Cleburne, TX
Dr. Nabil K Aboukhair is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleburne, TX.