Dr. Nabil K Aboukhair Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nabil K Aboukhair?

Best Doctor EVER!

I trust Dr Aboukhair more than any doctor I have ever had in my entire life. He makes you feel comfortable, and welcomes you on a first name basis. I am never rushed through a visit, and he truly cares about his patients. His staff are all wonderful as well. The phelbotomist at his office is the only one I have ever had that has never had an issue with finding a vein, or leaving bruises. The ladies at the Front desk are professional, corteous, and always make me feel like they enjoy assisting me. I would recommend Dr Aboukhair to anyone looking for a sincere Dr, with a at home experience.

Very nice dr staff and environment

Love this place

Energetic, knowledgable, hopeful, & kind.

Dr. About hair is an outstanding doctor. His office staff is knowledgable and professional. His surgery staff is outstanding! Though I was fearful...their knowledge and kindness soothed me tremendously. Once the surgery was over I knew I had made the right choice in him and his staff. They were gentle and as non-invasive as possible. I would trust them with my life again if ever need be. My hopes are to have a child and I'm sure it will happen...I wish I would have met him and his staff years ago.

Dr. Aboukhair is professional yet down-to-Earth, clinically accurate yet communicates with compassion. His stature ranks him at the top of his field.

If you are considering Dr. Aboukhair as your Doctor.... You have found the best in Johnson County! Don't hesitate! He has amazing skill and "bed side manner."

Dr. A is great!!!

Samia Barakat

I want to tell you Thank you but it doesnt seem enough. All the words dont seem sufficient to appreciate what you did. Thank you for being the person you are. You are kind beyond belief. You are generous with your time and caring. I really appreciate you!!