Dr. Nabil K Abudayeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil K Abudayeh?

Worst dr ever

This doctor has no courtesy, and based on his evaluation, I should have gone a major surgery! I followed his instructions for about a year to get from bad to worse, not only during the horrible visits but also the medical treatment! Checked with another dr and I have been much better! Please do not visit his clinic, he is the worst dr I have seen.

Great Cardiologist

Dr. Abudayeh is a great cardiologist, he's professional and knoledgeable. His care for his patients is exceptional. He's the Dr. To see!

Excellent

Dr. Abudayeh's care to his patients is beyond excellent! He's so dedicated, professional and very knowledgeable. My symptoms improved dramatically after my first visit. The follow up visits make me feel that I have a Doctor that I can trust with my Health. Thank you Dr. Abudayeh!!!

Dr. Abudayeh is so professional, and with over 20 years of experience he offers the best care ever. I truly recommend him for both cardiology and internal medicine health problems. I'm glad I have a caring doctor that I can trust.

The Doctor was so professional, he was so meticulous and spent enough time with me explaining the symptoms and the treatment. After my visit to Dr. Abudayeh's office I felt relieved that someone will be taking good care of me.

Dissatisfied

I accompany my elderly mother-in-law to the doctors appt. We are usually kept waiting 45 to 60 minutes. Once we waited almost 2 hours (with no apology). I strongly object to Dr. Abudayeh's use of his cell phone while his attention is supposed to be on his current patient. Never experienced this before!

Attorney

Excellent internest/cardiologist. I have been to a few doctors but can safely say that Dr Abydayeh has exceeded my expectations in every respect.