Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nabil M Ahmad
Dr. Nabil M Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with other offices in O Fallon, IL and Saint Louis, MO (and 1 other location). His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Ahmad has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Nabil M Ahmad has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Dr. Nabil M Ahmad has the following 5 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Nabil M Ahmad is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
i received several spinal injections from Dr. Ahmad and he was extremely gentle and painless. He has managed my back pain for over 6 years and I am very disappointed that CPS wont inform me how to contact him. His quality of care is exceptional and I hope to be able to find him to continue as his patient.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Nabil M Ahmad accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Carelink from Coventry Network
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nabil M Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.