Dr. Nabil Ahmad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Ahmad?

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Dr Ahmad is a very caring specialist who is more concerned to getting to the root of the pain and not covering it up with pain pills. Although we have a long way to go, I feel I am in the right hands finally .

Terrific Dr

Posted on June 24th, 2016

He is a terrific Dr and very much is trying to get to the bottom of my CRPD. He's the one who discovered a problem with my new TKR , as well. He truly is on top of it! Has great bed side manners, a great sense of humor, too.

Posted on October 12th, 2015

Dr Ahmad is very kind but checks to make sure he finds where your pain is coming from. He is the BEST.

Posted on June 14th, 2015

Genuinely cares about his patients. He looks for practical and non surgical solutions first.

Posted on June 10th, 2015

i received several spinal injections from Dr. Ahmad and he was extremely gentle and painless. He has managed my back pain for over 6 years and I am very disappointed that CPS wont inform me how to contact him. His quality of care is exceptional and I hope to be able to find him to continue as his patient.

Posted on June 6th, 2015

He did not pay attention to what I said about my problems. He did a lot of procedures that didn't work. Every time he saw me he acted like I was a new patient. It was very frustrating.

where is Dr Ahmad

Posted on May 29th, 2015

I would really like to know where he is because he is the only doctor that really took good care of my back situation and my leg situation. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me where he has moved to or where he's practicing that because I really do need his assistance again.my plan was to keep visiting Dr amhad for as long as I could because this pain is unbearable at times

Posted on May 28th, 2015

I received a call last week that Dr. Ahmad was terminated from CPS Pain and no one will tell me where he moved or how to reach him. I was his patients for years before he joined CPS and now that he is gone I feel like they assume I am their patient and not his. I want to see him but I am very upset about how this whole issue has been handled.

Accomplished Physician

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Dr. Ahmad is an excellent doctor, with great diagnostic skills. He is very thorough and extremely compassionate. He takes time to listen and does a great job explaining your condition and your options. Highly recommended him.

Posted on September 18th, 2014

Dr. would have you fill our a daily pain log and not refer to it at all. Always seemed to talk in circles and would never give a direct answer to any question.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

I found Dr. Ahmad to be extremely thorough, caring and patient. The entire staff at his office was very nice and very professional. I highly recommend him.

Posted on October 20th, 2017