Dr. Nabil Alacha Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Alacha?

HORRIBLE DOCTOR

Posted on January 17th, 2015

He was rude, evasive and stand offish. He did not listen to my health concerns and was asked about his educational / professional history he shut me down on any information, which I find suspicious.

Impersonal, unconcerned, unhelpful

Posted on November 24th, 2010

A doctor's professional opinion on the state of your health is important for obvious reasons, but the feeling you leave his office with is also crucial. I visited Dr. Alacha for a second time and I left feeling disappointed, both with his treatment of my as a person and with the logic in his diagnosis. He wasn't willing to spend the time to reassure me and was quite gruff in his conversation. Quite pretentious and unconcerned with my distress, he brushed me off and said to get an appointment with my PCP.

Posted on October 17th, 2015