Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nabil Ali MD
Dr. Nabil Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Butner, NC, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Everett, MA . He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Ali is affiliated with UMass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nabil Ali has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nabil Ali has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Nabil Ali has the following 13 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Migraine Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Personality Disorder
Dr. Ali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UMass Memorial Medical Center
11 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Nabil Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nabil Ali's office for more information.
300 Veazey Dr Butner, NC : (919) 764-2000
1493 Cambridge St Cambridge, MA : (617) 665-1557
103 Garland St Everett, MA : (617) 394-7731
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nabil Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butner, NC.