Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nabil Alloush
Dr. Nabil Alloush, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Niles, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Alloush is affiliated with Northside Medical Center and St Elizabeth Hosp Med Ctr, Youngstown, Oh. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Nabil Alloush has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Nabil Alloush has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Nabil Alloush is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nabil Alloush - Posted on November 5th, 2010
Dr. Alloush is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northside Medical Center
St Elizabeth Hosp Med Ctr, Youngstown, Oh
38 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Nabil Alloush accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions1252 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH
Dr. Nabil Alloush is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Niles, OH.