Dr. Nabil A Barakat Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nabil A Barakat?

Awful

DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. If I could give him zero stars I would. Most terrible experience I've ever had with anyone in the medical field. Very blatantly only wanted to sell a surgery. Determined I needed surgery after 10 seconds of examination. When I expressed concern due to blood thinning medication I am on, he proceeded to say "I don't care" and "do whatever you want to do" about 10 times in our five minutes conversation. Why would a doctor tell me "I don't care, it's not my money and it's not my time. Do whatever you want to do."? When I asked what other options do I have, he said "therapy is a waste of time". Told me to "Go see another doctor, do nothing, come back in four weeks to follow up with me, whatever you want. Four weeks, two weeks, I don't care. If you want injection I don't care." Terrible.

Highly Recommended

I saw Dr. Barakat regarding a cyst that was on the knuckle of my finger. From the first moment I met him, he was very warm, caring and understanding of my situation. Within minutes, he had done a x-ray and decided that removal of the cyst was the best option. The next week, he performed the surgery and the whole procedure was incredibly smooth and painless. He did such a great job that you can't even tell I ever had anything done to my finger. I would highly recommend Dr. Barakat to everyone!!!

Dr. Barakat

I saw Dr. Barakat for a knuckle injury. He was gentle, took the time to ask me detailed questions, his exam was thorough and he explained along the way what he was doing and why. He took xrays right in the office then explained the findings. We discussed the injury and he gave me a solid plan to heal it. I would, without any hesitation, recommend him to anyone needing a hand specialist. Hands down (pun intended!)

Dr. Nabil A Barakat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elmhurst, IL.