Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nabil M Dib
Dr. Nabil M Dib, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gilbert, AZ, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Dib is affiliated with Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. Dr. Dib has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nabil M Dib has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Gene Therapy
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Showing 5 of 28
There were several patients in the waiting room, I was called ahead of several of them probably because I was a new patient and they wanted to create a perception of patient service. The nurse runs a test on my heart and then leaves. Dr. Dib and his assistant come in. He spends less than 5 minutes w/me. I had several questions which he never answered. His recommendation was that I see my Primary Care (who referred me to him) and he could send me for more tests. I felt like I received no patient care and I had no confidence in his recommendation for add l testing, not sure what kind of preliminary diagnosis he could have made in less than 5 minutes and given he didn't listen to my concerns.
Dr. Dib is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1985
Caritas Carney Hospital
Dr. Nabil M Dib accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nabil M Dib is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.