Dr. Nabil A Habash Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nabil A Habash?

Highly Recommended

I have had 3 surgies to date with Dr. Habbash. He is a compassionate perfectionist. He answered my many questions and gave me options. I love his office staff, they are like family! I even sent someone here that a prior surgeon had done a poor job on her surgery.

Dr. Habash and his staff are amazing. From the professionalism and knowledge in explaining each step, to the gentleness and compassion shown during the process, I highly recommend! Before cancer diagnosis, I had no idea there were reconstruction options other than implants. Dr. Habash is a perfectionist and it shows in the final results. I don't wish this journey for anyone, but couldn't be happier Dr. Habash and his team!

The absolute best!

Dr. Habash and his wonderful staff met me at one of the lowest times in my life. (Breast cancer) His expertise was exactly what I needed to help me make this major life change. He stood by me with not only his medical knowledge but a genuine care for me as a whole person. During office visits, he would always ask about my job and my family. He was concerned about my “whole” person - not just my physical issue. His staff called me at home several times to check on me. I had to call one time after hours and left a voicemail. I received an unexpected call back within 30 minutes. This is outstanding medical care! I highly recommend Dr. Habash and his staff to take care of you. Knowledge and heart....the best combination!

Gifted Surgeon

From the first visit my husband and I felt comfortable with expertise and professionalism of Dr. Habash. He and his staff were very thorough with all aspects of my treatment, insurance and were very quick to respond if I called or emailed questions. I decided to go with a bilateral mastectomy due to family history and I am very pleased with the results and how soon I was able to return to work. I highly recommend the DIEP flap procedure to younger women who are looking for a more natural reconstruction after breast cancer surgery. THANK YOU Dr. Habash, Sarah Black PA and all of your staff. You made a terrifying diagnosis and surgery much easier with you care and genuine concern.

Silver lining

After breast cancer was confirmed, Dr. Mary Brian sent me immediately to Dr. Habash. When contacted by his office, Ruth understood how anxious I was to get a plan and arranged for me to be seen after hours that same day. I left the office with the hope that even after a double mastectomy I could still look like a woman. Dr. Habash and Sarah Black PA went over all of the possibilities for my surgery and patiently answered every question. Once my surgery was scheduled, Ruth even went the extra mile to move it up when a date became available. Dr Habash called me the night before my surgery just to see if I had any other questions. That gesture meant so much to me. My surgery went just as expected and the results were amazing -even from day one! Communication with the office was easy and my emailed questions to Sarah were answered quickly, even on weekends! I know the practice is very busy, but every patient is treated like an individual. Dr. Habash is so skilled at his specialty that you can be assured of a great outcome. I am so thankful that he has answered his calling to repair women broken by cancer. Every aspect of my experience was positive.

A True Artist

I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr. Habash and his PA Sarah Black. I had prophylactic double mastectomy with immediate DIEP flap reconstruction. Dr. Habash and Sarah both answered all of my questions and concerns before and after surgery, after business hours and even over the weekend via e-mail with a very quick response time. The entire office staff handled my insurance issues and appointments with diligence and ease. Dr. Habash’s bedside manner is attentive, calm, very thorough and straight forward. He was completely honest and straight forward regarding the procedure, and if I asked a question he was sure to explain and illustrate in laymen’s terms so I was entirely comfortable, knowledgeable and confident in the procedure process. I could not be more pleased with my outcome and the entire experience. He is truly a master and artist in his field. I recommend him to friends, family, and even strangers as often as I can. I will DEFINITLY be using him again for any other procedures I choose to have.

Amazing results from amazing doctors

Dr. Habash is amazing at what he does. I had prophylactic surgery due to BRCA1. He always made sure I understood exactly what was going to be done by answering each and everything question I had. He has called me before on a Saturday as well as when he was on Thanksgiving break with his family in Colorado to make sure I was comfortable with everything that was happening. He truly is an artist who cares about his patients. His staff is always so nice and helpful as well. Highly recommend!!

Microsurgery expert!

Breast cancer diagnosis a second time - I had many difficult choices to make. Met with two wonderful breast surgeons in the Tampa/Sarasota Fl area, then needed to find a plastic surgeon who works with them and offered options. The one I met with quicly assessed and only option she recommended was implants ( even thou that would be challenging since I had one breast that was radiated before). My gut told me I was not listened to , nor any other options given. I've learned to listen to my gut !! Searching for a plastic surgeon with expertise in microsurgery was challenging as I searched the internet. My sister had surgery with Dr. Habash in Georgetown/Austin area , and so I thought at least I could get a phone conference. I just wanted an honest opinion /assessment. His office staff was wonderful , talked to me for quite a while on Friday afternoon. He called me the next morning and we talked for quite a while. So friendly, thorough and actually listened to my concerns. I flew to Dallas a week later - had some tests, met with a breast surgeon that he works with -Dr. Mary Brian , who was amazing! and met with Dr. Habash. I felt that he gave me a complete assessment, answered my many questions and felt that he listened. I qualified for the DIEP reconstruction, and had the mastectomy and DIEP surgery three weeks ago! Dr. Habash checked in with me numerous times the first week, and has been available if I had any concerns. I am thrilled with the results, pleasantly surprised by my progress even three weeks out and confident that I made the best decision with the most skilled doctor in microsurgery. Dr. Habash is friendly, will always answer questions thoroughly, careful and meticulous in his assessments, and I believe truely takes his time with each patient. Even though I am from out of state, he has always been available, and has gotten back to me whenever needed. His staff is wonderful , caring and knowledgeable. I am flying back to Florida this week, but will be back in the spring time for check up and tatooing. I would recommend Dr. Habash to all who need a skilled plastic surgeon especially those with a breast cancer diagnosis! Thank you so much Dr. Habash !

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

In June 2016, I received my cancer diagnosis. I tossed around my options of implants, going without, and then I made an appointment with Dr. Habash. After my consultation, I felt confident that this was going to be the right choice for me! I choose diep flap surgery and a year and several months later, I am so happy with my choice! Dr. Habash a highly skilled doctor with kindness and compassion! My breast are perfect! I also want to say that he has the best office staff I have ever seen! They are are the kindest and most caring staff I have ever dealt with. Every aspect of my experience was PERFECT! THANK YOU for my new body and confidence in myself! I appreciate you, Dr.Habash, and your staff! I feel so connected in friendship with you all!

The VERY best

I have just had my last follow-up visit with Dr. Habash and my friends at Breast Reconstruction Associates after having reconstruction in January. I am BEYOND pleased with the outcome of my reconstruction, with the care and attention I received from Dr. Habash and his entire staff. If you ever find yourself walking the path of breast cancer, don't put your reconstruction in the hands of any other practice. Dr. Habash is the VERY best.

Fabulous Doctor/Incredible Staff

I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Habash and his staff. They were all so professional, empathetic, skilled, compassionate, and just altogether wonderful. Dr. Habash did an incredible job on my reconstruction. He was kind, he allayed all of my fears, honestly answered all of my questions, and closely followed up post-surgery. He even personally contacted me once I left the hospital. I've never had a physician call me multiple times at home to ensure I was doing well. And everyone on the staff went out of their way to be helpful and responsive to all of my needs. The only reason I gave them five stars is because I couldn't give them ten. HIGHLY recommend.

I can't say enough about how wonderful Dr. Habash and his staff were to me. I called them in a panic moments after learning of my diagnosis at 7pm one evening, and within 12 hours I had a call back and an appointment that morning. The care I received while in the hospital and during my follow up appointments was extraordinary and the entire team is patient, kind, and efficient. I thank them for helping keep me sane during a very difficult time.

Dr. Nabil A Habash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.