Dr. Nabil M Habib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil M Habib?

w

I was very pleased with Dr Habib. She was very pleasant, personable, thorough, and knowledgeable,and treated me like a person not a number. I highly recommend her services, and I am extremely fussy when it comes to my health care

Paramedic

I have the distinct pleasure of working with Dr. Habib with trauma cases in Canton, Ohio. I find him to be the consumate professional, caring and compassionate with co-workers as well as patients. His expertise is apparent and he truly goes the extra mile to ensure the best outcome for his patients. Dr. Habib is a strong man of faith and a joy to work with. He inspires me to do my best.

Retail Manager

I have had the pleasure to meet Dr. Habib at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base hospital and I can only say that he is one of the most caring, kind and personable doctors I know. He asks, listens and solves any of your concerns with patience and care. I am very said to see him go!