Dr. Nabil Khoury-Yacoub Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Khoury-Yacoub?

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Dr. Khoury is as kind as he is talented and capable, both as a physician and surgeon. It is such a relief to trust a doctor so completely. He shows his patients so much respect and care, you realize what a doc/patient relationship SHOULD be.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Dr. Khoury is very good at what he does. Very efficient. Easy to get an appointment with him. He and his staff are very knowledgeable and they care about their patients. They also follow up well.

The best doctor for my twins

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Dr Nabyl Khoury has been my ob for years. I am so grateful to have had him during my pregnancy and of course when I was going to give birth to my twins boys. He is very professional, and knows exactly what to do in every moment. He understand you in all your questions and gives you the best advice. I am so glad for having him as my ob and would not hesitate on having him again for another pregnancy!!!

Gifted, Kind and Phenomenal

Posted on July 22nd, 2015

I only wish there were more stars to award Dr. Khoury.

highly recommend

Posted on March 11th, 2015

Excellent group of doctors and staff!!! Highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

Just excelente !!!

Setting the bar very high!

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr. Khoury is outstanding. From the day I met him, he took the time to make sure me and my husband were comfortable, and there was no question I couldn't ask. He loved when my husband attended my appointments with me! His appointments were always on time, and I was never longer than 30 minutes with him unless I wanted more time. His bedside manner and warm demeanor have set the bar extremely high for me! I am no longer in proximity to his office, and I can't help but try to find another ob-gyn as wonderful as him! I highly recommend him. His staff is also wonderful.

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Khoury is easy to talk to, knowledgable and just truly amazing. He has amazing bedside manners and Is very funny and personable which can ease nerves and made it easy for me to cope with a difficult diagnosis. I am so glad I found this practice - I have met with other doctor's and midwife in practice and they are all wonderful.

Best care received at an obgyn

Posted on April 27th, 2013

This man is so compassionate which I have found very difficult to find, I moved to America 6 years ago and he has been the first to truly care about you and what is going on, I lost a bsby and this man and the white plains hospital were so compassionate . I was so shocked that people can still care about patients because I have experience some really bad hospitals that I have formally complained about ( Long Island Jewish hospital) maturnity labour and delivery were terrible. I would advise if you want REAL care compasion and the bedside manner YOU deserve and want I would see DR Koury I was so thank ful he was the one dealing with me my family and the experience I couldn't have asked for more...thank you

Dr.Khoury

Posted on December 22nd, 2011

Dr.Khoury has been my doctor for quite some time and I think he is very knowledgable and wise. He is extremely caring and is always VERY positive even when you may not be. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a friendly doctor who is confident and has answers when you need them. He knows his patients and always makes you feel comfortable to ask questions and voice concerns. He is the best!

Posted on October 18th, 2017