Dr. Nabil Koudsi Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Koudsi?

Posted on April 14th, 2015

Held my hand before surgery. Wonderful bedside manner

A very caring Dr

Posted on July 8th, 2013

Dr Koudsi was a great and caring dr to work with. I saw several surgeons prior to being referred to him and they were all rude. Dr koudsi's staff and him were very caring and helped me through this whole process by explaining everything to a T! His bedside manner was fabulous he made sure I was well taken care of and gave a very detailed update to my family in the waiting room. He was very detailed about my surgery as well as my diagnosis and all my after care was a great experience being this was my 1st surgery. I would defiantly refer him to everyone.

Dr. Koudsi is great!

Posted on February 28th, 2013

Dr. Koudsi was very personable and caring. He took the time to explain my medical issues and help me feel at peace. His bedside manner is very warm, and he exhibits a pretty good sense of humor for someone who is as busy as he is. I would recommend him to anyone.

best surgeon in upland

Posted on October 29th, 2011

I was referred to another surgeon, and as I was entering his offie a patient was exiting and told me to run, so I did.I went back to my primary doctor and he sent me to Dr Koudsi. The office was full of patients that were absolutely enamored with Dr Koudsi. I needed my gallbladder removed and Dr Koudsi explained to me the procedure in detail, answered my questions, and scheduled the procedure within a week. 2 weeks later I was feeling 100%, and had small scars on my abdomen. I barely felt a thing. I am so happy that i did not have my surgery with another doctor.

A+

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr. Koudsi is one of the most caring and attentive doctors I've ever had. The surgery was a success and the follow-ups were easy. He answered all my questions fully before and after the surgery. He's very experienced and knowledgeable, I strongly recommend him.

Steve Adams

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Outstanding work on my arm. Diagnosis was outstanding and medical treatment even better. Dr. Koudsi is very knowledgable. I has known him over 20ye ...

Gall Bladder Surgery

Posted on November 12th, 2009

I had Gall bladder surgery on 11-6-09 at San Antonio Hospital by Dr. Koudsi. He was excellent he came highly recommended. He knows his stuff and has a great bed side manner made me feel safe and secure. I was scared to death I am 43 and had never had surgery . I went into ER the night before with an attack and Dr Koudsi was my surgeon came into see me and did it that afternoon. I was home by evening a lil sore with some staples but nothing awful. I was so pleased with Dr Koudsi and the staff at San Antonio.

Posted on August 11th, 2017