Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nabil M Metwally has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
If he is the assigned doctor to you or a loved one in a hospital, change immediately. He does not spent hardly any time with his patients, instead sending his NURSES to make rounds. And those 2 are not too smart. One of the worst doctors I have ever worked with and had the misfortune of having him assigned to my family member.
This is my fathers doctor .... We are now planning to find him a new doctor. This doctor does not care about his patients. My father was in the hospital for 5 days he never bothered or even show up at all to see him, he sent his NP only to the hospital. She was clueless about everything .... They discharged him without ever fixing the problem and the next day he was back at a hospital. Needless to say we went to a different hospital. This doctor did not care to do any additional testing to try to see what the problem could be. They paged him numerous times at the hospital and he barely ever even returned the pAge. Would never recommend this doctor, he should not be a doctor
Your only as good as the people you surround yourself with. They make or break you. The office is unprofessional. They never answer the phone, the hours are never accurate, the doctor is never given messages from patients or outside medical professionals. Appointments are canceled and often the patients are not even informed. Unreliable. Unfortunate.
29 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Winthrop University Hospital
Dr. Nabil M Metwally accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nabil M Metwally is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redford, MI.