Dr. Nabil Saleh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Saleh?

Posted on August 5th, 2015

never missed a diagnosis. Very gentle with my kids.Really enjoys what he is doing. Has an Awesome staff, the always get me in even on a short notice

Extraordinary Doctor

Posted on January 4th, 2014

He is very patient and concern about all the children. If your looking for the best children doctor I recommend Dr. Saleh. He will call you back ASAP, He send you child for tests if he thinks it necessary.They have same day appointments when your child is sick. He is very courteous. He spends a lot of time with the children. your child will love this doctor as well.

Amazing doctor!

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

He is absalutly amazing he takes his time with all the kids, calls back right away when u page him for emergencies and just over all a great doc! ;) would recomend him to everyone! ;)

Posted on August 17th, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Saleh to anyone. He has taken excellent care of my 3 children.

Phenomenal doctor

Posted on October 25th, 2012

Dr Saleh has diplayed his professionalism from the moment he had met my family nearly 2 years ago. My parents just adore him- he actually listens, cares, and takes his time which each of his patients.He has an incredible bedside manner and always makes us laugh. My son likes him very much- as do I. He will see us on short notice and works his hardest with his busy office days to see everyone as quickly and efficiently as possible. He will run after his office visits to see my son in house and will check on him very early in the AM. Again, he is a remarkable doctor for children. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Love and Hate

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I would recommend Dr. Saleh in a heart beat. He is great with my children and always calm and on point with his diagnosis. I hate the waiting time at the office. Why make an appointment if the time isn't going to be honored. In the end, is Dr. Saleh worth the wait? Absolutely, but it doesn't mean I like it.

Great Pediatrician

Posted on May 18th, 2011

Dr. Saleh was not only my Dr. when I was a baby but he also treated my neice, my sister, and now my daugther I will always highly recommend him!!

Posted on April 28th, 2016