Dr. Nabil Yazgi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nabil Yazgi?

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Very kind & thoughtful

Worth the wait when there is one....

Posted on December 19th, 2013

Sometimes there is a long wait and other times you go right in. The wait is worth it as Dr. Yazgi spends quality time with each patient and never makes you feel like you are being rushed out. I'd much rather wait knowing that I and everyone else is receiving quality care from a compassionate doctor who is listening to and clearly explaining the medical situation to his patient. Dr. Yazgi is among a dying breed in the medical field. I have an will continue to recommend this doctor.

The staff is just wonderfull because the girls behind the desk allow you to sit behind the desk and review 's over people medical records, which reallly freaking cool. you get to know everybody

Posted on July 16th, 2013

Professional and Caring

Posted on December 5th, 2011

I was scheduled to have an EMG of both hands. I had no problems with my 25 minute wait time. Dr. Yazgi and his nurses were very professional and caring. I was very apprehensive to have this test done but they were so understanding and patient with me. The test went well and I would highly recommend him. I have been seeing the same internist for 40 years in Bergen County and their is always a wait time for good doctors. I do not want to be rushed out of a doctor's office and I was definitely not at Dr. Yazgi.

Great doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2011

Very caring and knowledgeable. Helped me when no one else could diagnose my neurological problem.

The worst!

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

I was admitted to the hospital with stroke-like symptoms and he took his time getting to the hospital and also neglected to write important notes for the nurses in my chart. Essentially, I was in the hospital for nothing since the hourly neurological checks he was supposed to order were not done. Let me note, I was only in my mid-30's at the time! He then didn't follow-up after ordering additional tests were ordered and I left his care without ever receiving a diagnosis! I have since been to other REAL neurologists and found him to be quite incompetent. He's not worth the time it takes to make the phone call!

Posted on March 26th, 2017