Dr. Nabila Niaz Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nabila Niaz?

Realtor

Posted on July 9th, 2013

Dr Niaz is one of the most professional, warm, intelligent doctors I have ever had the privilege of knowing. When I was in the hospital having a hip replacement . I was having a blood pressure issue. One phone call to her office and she was by my side within 4 hours and again the next day. The problem was explained and solved immediately. When you go to her office for an appointment she personally comes out to give you a warm greeting and escorts you to her office....all within a 5 minute wait. I feel blessed to have her in my life.

Dr Niaz is amazing

Posted on September 28th, 2011

My husband sees Dr Niaz and she is truly the best Nephrologists we've had since his kidneys failed. She cares about her patients and puts them first. Whenever he's in the hospital she sees him as soon as possible. She recognizes us and has headed straight to the emergency room if she hadn't been told he was there yet and see's me. I cannot explain just how great she is as a doctor and I highly recommend her

Posted on April 22nd, 2014