Dr. Nachum Katlowitz Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Nachum Katlowitz?

One great Doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I personally would recommend dr.Katlowitz !! I found him by accident in the emergency room ! With extreme kidney stone pain , I was told a resident urologist will be down to see me !! ( this was around 11 pm.) . To my surprise the nurse came in and said that dr Katlowitz office on south avenue was here on another emergency , so they asked him to come in to see me ! The dr came in , introduced himself and made sure I would be taken care of ! Gave me 3 choices he could do for me ! I think he is one good doctor ! His office is just ok ! The girls are very helpful and nice considering they have tons of work !! I like him and will be seeing him more !!

What to know about your visit

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I would not recommend Dr. Katlowitz. He is very rash and has no manners. He treats his patients as animals. My experience was terrible. I had to wait about 2 hours to be seen by the doctor. Once he came in to examine me he had no patience. He asked me a ton of questions. He did the exam quickly. Then he told me to come to his office. He made no eye contact with me when he was dictating his diagnosis. When I looked around his office. He scram at me "what are u looking at" I became numb in my seat from shock. He might be a great diagnostician, but has no manners!!!!!

Knowledgeable, a little terse and over-confident, but worth it

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

He is no doubt an excellent and knowledgeable physician and I'm sure he is a godsend to many with difficult conditions. He is open and honest and some take that as rude. The wait time was over 2 hours but maybe it was a bad day. I will be back for my follow-ups. I'm not looking to be his friend, I just want my condition treated.

Stay away!!!

Posted on July 25th, 2012

Very self observant, and extremly Ruude big shot doctor! I dont care how good he is, to me bedside manner is a,1000 times more important! He treats,patients liks garbage! Avoid seeing him!!!! For your own benefit!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr. Katlowitz is a very knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner. His PA was the same. His staff is very friendly and caring as well.

Sean

Posted on July 12th, 2011

After more than 5 years of trying to have a baby with my wife and seeing a countless number of Dr's for the problem, 6 months ago I made my first appointment with Dr. Katlowitz. Dr. Katlowitz identified the problem and corrected it. My wife is now pregnant, natural conception, and my T-levels are normal to better than normal.

Posted on August 19th, 2010

Dr. Katlowitz is extremely caring and knowledgable. His medical knowledge is not limited to his area of urology but he is aware of the interactions and affects of situations on other organs of the body and can therefore be more comprehensive in his treatment.

Posted on September 26th, 2017