Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nada S Aziz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
This is actually a hospital review, Dr. Aziz is extremely rude, gave the wrong diagnosis, and came across as extremely arrogant. When she was asked for proof of this supposed "condition", her answer and I quote was " because im a physician!" She lacks bed side manners and compassion and won't listen to a word I've said to her. Our family replaced her and thankfully got a second opinion, luckily the second Doctor who took over did, because she was just plain wrong. I don't care if she's a physician or not, her attitude was horrible and I have no idea why she she wears a cross necklace around her neck. Must be for show.
I was in the hospital because of reaction to a med that made it imposible to breath. She was my Hospatalist and I could have not asked for a better Dr. She is intuitve, smart and compassionate. Her explainations of my condition and her treatment was spot on. She is kind and listened to me with excellent answers. She along with her staff were a lifeline at a very tense time.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Nada S Aziz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital, 44405 Woodward Ave, Pontiac, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nada S Aziz in this video.
Dr. Nada S Aziz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pontiac, MI.