Dr. Nada Kerouz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nada Kerouz?

She s a wonderful doctor...

Posted on June 14th, 2017

She's caring, she listens, and always tries to get to the correct problem. I like her very much. Thank you.

Wonderful Dr , dont make them like this anymore

Posted on November 18th, 2016

I have know known Dr. Kerouz professionally an have been a patient of hers also for years she is very caring DR., yes you do have to wait for an appointment if it is for a physical a little while , but to me it is well worth it. She is very thorough and caring about her patients . would never consider another provider

Posted on May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Keroux is a top physician, she call the shots accurately. She is very helpful when one asks questions.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

I have also seen another doctor in the practice. I have called and left messages for the doctor I have seen. The messages go through and are replied to very quickly. The staff are getting the messages to the doctors. If your messages are not being answered, the. Chances are it is the doctor who doesn't respond in a timely manner. I have left messages with the same staff, but to a different doctor in the practice- and I have been impressed with how quickly I receive an answer. Please don't be too quick to blame the staff.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I've had Dr. Kerouz for about 18 years now. She is very caring and very smart. She is definitely an advocate for her patients and would not even think of changing to another MD.

EXCELLENT Doctor

Posted on April 7th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Kerouz for quite a few years. She is the best doctor I have ever had. She is brilliant as far as I am concerned. My daughter, sister and niece are all patients of Dr. Kerouz and feel exactly the same way about her. Her diagnosis are always accurate and her personality is awesome. It is always a pleasure to go see her. BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!

Finest Doctor Around . . .

Posted on June 4th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Kerouz for years and finally was able to make her my primary care physician - had to leave another good doctor unfortunately, but it's so much easier with one doctor! Dr. K is the best doctor I've ever had - besides her sense of humor, which always makes me leave in a good mood (!!!), she has given me the best treatment and the best advice - I trust her implicitly. Her staff has been terrific - don't understand other's problems - hey, we all have bad days . . . I only wish I didn't have to remember to make appointments so far in advance - she is too popular and that means you have to wait a bit - but Sheri is wonderful and very knowledgable as well . . . Thank you Dr. K for all the years of your professional help.

Love Dr. Kerouz

Posted on November 7th, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Kerouz for 18 years (yikes). Only doctor I've ever had that really listens to me. Not afraid to tell me what she thinks either. Breath of fresh air. I love her.

Traci L

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Dr Kerouz has been my endocrinologist and Primary Care for over 10 years. Anytime I have to wait for her I just remind myself that part of what I admire about her is that she never makes me feel rushed. The outstanding addition of Sheri the Physician Assistant has helped to off load some of the less critical issues from Dr. Kerouz and has made getting an appointment with either one much quicker. I have had to leave messages with the office staff on many occasions and each and every time have received the appropriate follow up within the promised time period. My only suggestion is that the office become more technology oriented so that I could send a question and receive an answer via email and also review my test results on line.

Great doctor (when you can reach her)...AWFUL staff

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr. Kerouz seems like a fantastic doctor when you are sitting in front of her. She answers your questions and explains things. The problem is after you leave there. If you have questions her staff take messages and she answers randomly some time later. If you want followup you have to ask for it. There is no regular checkups or followup blood work to make sure your levels are correct. My insurance changed and I need 90 day prescription called in instead of a 30 day and 3 days later they've called in 30 day to wrong pharmacy and 30 day to correct pharmacy after I spent time talking to them twice and explaining what I need. Doctor is great IN PERSON as long as you don't have questions after or need followup..staff incompetent and can't pass on a proper message ever.

Posted on February 11th, 2012

Dr. kerouz is an amzing physicianshe first started out as my specialist but soon became my primary as well. She is the first doctor that I have trusted and totally have comeplete faith in her. I would highly reccommend her to anyone.

Office Staff is HORRIBLE

Posted on December 31st, 2011

The office staff is rude and unreliable. If you have an urgent matter all you can do is cross your fingers they get her the message. Also, Dr. Kerouz is also in no hurry to get back to you on matters of importance. She won't even take 5 minutes to return a phone call when a doctor calls her on behalf of a patient to get the answer to a question. Other than this if you can tolerate it she is pretty thorough just pretty much impossible to get in touch with unless you make an appointment.