Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadav Dujovny
Dr. Nadav Dujovny, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Dujovny is affiliated with Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital. Dr. Dujovny has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Nadav Dujovny has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Dujovny's bedside manner was lacking. His office did not have my medical records and in essence, he had no idea why I was there. At times, he came across arrogant and clearly had no idea of my medical condition and how it related why I was seeking his assistance. He performed an exam, but did not tell me why or what he was looking for. I had no idea this would even be a part of my consultation. He did not seem to take my concerns seriously. I have never had a Dr. act so nonchalant or make me feel simply like a number.
I needed a Fistula removed, broke open. Done in his office. I have had them done at the hospital before. Much nicer to be put to sleep during it. Dr. didn't think it was bad enough. OK so we did it in his office. As my husband and I were leaving hs nurse says;''What pharmacy would you like me to call in Rx.I said Family Fare on Burlingame. When we got home it was 3:45. I called F.F.no Rx yet, I waited until 4:45 not knowing the office closes @ 4:30. This was A Friday also. Well to make a long story short no Rx was ever called in at ANY F. F. I had to call the Emergancy line. When Dr. Dujovny called me back at 7:30 I explained the problem. His first responce was, ''Why do you need a pain Rx'' I said I just left your officeat 3:00 after you cut my butt open. He did not remember me. When I finally got the Rx. It was for 325 mg. of Vicodin. If anyone out there has ever had this done then you know 325 just ain't touching it. I was VERY disappointed with his service, and WILL find an other Dr. Hope this helps
Dr. Dujovny is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Nadav Dujovny accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShmg Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, 4100 Lake Dr SE Ste 300, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nadav Dujovny in this video.
Dr. Nadav Dujovny is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.