Dr. Nadav Dujovny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadav Dujovny?

Dr. Dujovny's bedside manner was lacking. His office did not have my medical records and in essence, he had no idea why I was there. At times, he came across arrogant and clearly had no idea of my medical condition and how it related why I was seeking his assistance. He performed an exam, but did not tell me why or what he was looking for. I had no idea this would even be a part of my consultation. He did not seem to take my concerns seriously. I have never had a Dr. act so nonchalant or make me feel simply like a number.

Pooperhead saved my ass

Best butt dr. around grand rapids,mi... Its a family affair in the colorectal arena at MMPC. Our family has known him and his staff for 5ish years. All of us choose to see him and would def recomend him to others

Fistula

I needed a Fistula removed, broke open. Done in his office. I have had them done at the hospital before. Much nicer to be put to sleep during it. Dr. didn't think it was bad enough. OK so we did it in his office. As my husband and I were leaving hs nurse says;''What pharmacy would you like me to call in Rx.I said Family Fare on Burlingame. When we got home it was 3:45. I called F.F.no Rx yet, I waited until 4:45 not knowing the office closes @ 4:30. This was A Friday also. Well to make a long story short no Rx was ever called in at ANY F. F. I had to call the Emergancy line. When Dr. Dujovny called me back at 7:30 I explained the problem. His first responce was, ''Why do you need a pain Rx'' I said I just left your officeat 3:00 after you cut my butt open. He did not remember me. When I finally got the Rx. It was for 325 mg. of Vicodin. If anyone out there has ever had this done then you know 325 just ain't touching it. I was VERY disappointed with his service, and WILL find an other Dr. Hope this helps

where did anonymous nov 28 2008 find help

the doctor was okay...I still have a problem. Where did you find help.. can you give me the name of the doctor and his phone number..please

Saved my life!

I would not be alive today with out this Doctor's dedication. I would recomend him to everyone! I can not say enought good things about him!

Absolutely HORRIBLE Doctor, I wouldn't send me worst enemy to him

Dr. Nadav Dujovny is the worst doctor I have ever been to. He literally spent all of 5 minutes with me. He never did an exam and said I had something and none of my symptoms matched the diagnosis. I got a 2nd opinion THANK GOD and now am out of pain. If I wouldn't have been smart enough to get a 2nd opinion who knows where I would be right now. I do not recommend him to my worst enemy, he was VERY arrogant and didn't care what I had to say and actually laughed at me when I explained where I was feeling the horrific pain.

Dr. Nadav Dujovny is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.