Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadeem Alduaij
Dr. Nadeem Alduaij, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, MA. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Medical Toxicology. Dr. Alduaij is affiliated with Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine, UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus and Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Nadeem Alduaij has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist can treat poisonous bug bites, snake bites and reactions to toxic plants or food.
Toxicologists can also treat and diagnose exposure to any kind of toxic chemicals, gases (such as carbon monoxide) or pesticides as well as lead, mercury and arsenic poisoning. If you work in or live close to industrial facilities, you might worry about exposure to certain chemicals and gases that would adversely affect your body’s normal function. Don't hesitate to consult with a toxicologist about your specific concerns.
Dr. Nadeem Alduaij is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Alduaij is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine
UMass Memorial Medical Center - University Campus
Brigham and Women's Faulkner Hospital
Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
Brigham & Women's Hospital
Quincy Mental Health Center
Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital
Whidden Memorial Hospital
South Shore Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Cambridge Health Alliance
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Children`s Hospital Boston
12 Years Experience
Universite De Geneve
Graduated in 2001
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsElliot Professional Services, 103 Garland St, Everett, MA
Dr. Nadeem Alduaij is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, MA.