Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nadeem N Dhanani has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Nadeem N Dhanani has the following 10 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Cancer
Showing 2 of 6
I was referred to Dr. Dhanani by my family physician. I was a little apprehensive about the first visit, as I had never heard of him before. My mind was set at ease from the moment he stepped through the door. Dr. Dhanani is very professional and thorough. He has a bedside manner like no other doctor I have ever been to before. He truly cares about his patients. He doesn't rush in and out of the exam room and make you feel like a number. He takes his time, ensuring that you understand what he is trying to explain. He doesn't look at you with dollar signs in his eyes. He is caring and compassionate. I wish he hadn't left the area. I highly recommend him!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.