Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya MD
Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya has the following 10 expertise
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Macular Degeneration
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Showing 5 of 8
Compliments and thanks to Dr. Vaidya and his team
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya - Posted on August 16th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya - Posted on May 6th, 2018
Outstanding! Dr. Vaidya is truly a wonderful, caring, professional, knowledgeable and attentive doctor! He is in a class all by himself. His staff is friendly, courteous and caring. The office is very clean and organized. My appointment was on time and the check in process was very easy. At no time did I ever feel rushed during any part of my visit. Dr. Vaidya went out of his way to ensure I felt comfortable (absolutely wonderful bedside manners) throughout the examination process. He took the time to answer all my questions, he reviewed my records and gave me a complete explanation/diagnosis of my condition and subsequently performed a flawless, successful surgery right afterwards. Dr. Vaidya is one of those special doctors you rarely encounter throughout ones lifetime. I have been seen by many and I must say he is at the top of the list. Thank you doctor.
He's the best!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya - Posted on December 14th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya - Posted on February 15th, 2011
Just a great experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya - Posted on February 13th, 2011
Dr. Vaidya was fantastic. The office was clean and modern and the staff was professional, knowledgeable, attentive and caring. I was referred with a serious problem and Dr. Vaidya and his team took the time to make the correct diagnosis (others had missed it) and start me on the right treatment. I'm starting to see better.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
16 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya
Dr. Nadeem N. Vaidya is a board certified ophthalmologist specializing in the diagnosis, treatment and surgery of the retina and vitreous. He graduated with high honors from Harvard University, and went on to medical school at the Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts. ... more... During his tenure at Tufts, he was elected to the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society. Dr. Vaidya completed his internship in internal medicine at Yale-New Haven Hospital, and completed his residency in ophthalmology at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He left New York for a year to pursue subspecialty training in Medical Retina at the Joslin Diabetes Center of Harvard Medical School, where he pursued several research topics in diabetic retinopathy. Later, he relocated to Memphis, Tennessee, to pursue another fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery at the Vitreoretinal Foundation/Eye Specialty Group, one of the oldest fellowships in the country of this type.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE IRVINE MEDICAL CENTER, 16100 Sand Canyon Ave, Irvine, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya, MD - Ophthalmology in Irvine, CA, in this video.
Dr. Nadeem N Vaidya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Irvine, CA.