Dr. Nader A Dakak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nader A Dakak?

Heart disease

I had all the signs and didn`t know it. I kept telling my primary Doc. I need a heart Doc. not knowing I did. I went to Dr. . Dakak He tested me and was rushed to G. W.Hosp. all my arteries were blocked. The lord led me to him and had surgery had a speedy recovery.

He saved my life following massive heart attack. Follow up treatment has restored me to an active life. I feel confident the course I'm on is making a real difference. Great doctor!!

Supt

Dr. Dakak and his staff are amazing. From the moment you walk in to the time you depart you know you are in great hands.

I founded the clinic by searching for site for my externship I just want to know if there is avalaiable space for me to do my 160 hours in your office. I just got out of school and I'm looking forward to hear from you I'm willing to learn as much ad I can :) please.

Dr. Dakak is a technical genius and uses his skills to give you excellent care. This radiates throughout his practice, with professional service in every facet. I have had noted cardiologists, but I would rate none any where equal to Dr. Dakak.

Dr. Nader A Dakak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenn Dale, MD.