Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nader Elgharib MD
Dr. Nader Elgharib, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Malone, NY, with other offices in Staten Island, NY and Utica, NY (and 6 other locations). His specialties include Cardiology. Dr. Elgharib is affiliated with Rome Memorial Hospital, Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare and Alice Hyde Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Nader Elgharib has 9 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Nader Elgharib has the following 1 specialty
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Nader Elgharib has the following 5 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Elgharib is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rome Memorial Hospital
Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
Alice Hyde Medical Center
Dr. Nader Elgharib Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Nader Elgharib's office for more information.
183 Park St Malone, NY : (518) 481-2545
4243 Richmond Ave Staten Island, NY : (718) 938-7574
1676 Sunset Ave Utica, NY : (315) 624-8130
2814 Clarendon Rd Brooklyn, NY : (718) 938-7574
111 Colchester Ave Burlington, VT : (802) 847-3790
1729 Burrstone Rd New Hartford, NY : (315) 798-1508
65 Rose Ave Staten Island, NY : (718) 938-7574
225 Broadway New York, NY : (718) 938-7574
5 Clay St Malone, NY : (518) 481-2545
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nader Elgharib is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Malone, NY.