Dr. Nader R Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nader R Hanna?

Gorgeous, clean office with a great doctor to come along with it! Strongly recommend!

This has been the only doctor so far, that makes me want to come back for more visits! his medical explanations make sense and he makes me feel right at home. Did I mention that this is the most beautiful and cleanest medical office I've ever been to? I strongly recommend!!

this doctor office is very pleasant and family based. everyone is family and everyone has respect for the patients.

Best doctor!

Dr. Hanna has been my doctor for almost 8 years &' I have to say I have never been so comfortable with a doctor before. I have no complaints about him at all, the staff are very friendly. I would not change doctors ever!

Excellent Doc, Great Staff

What a great visit at dr's office last week. Staff is very pleasant and friendly. Doctor is extremely knowledgeable. This was my second visit and both visits I was very impressed with the courteous service. I waited a little bit for the doctor, but it was worth the wait. He took his time and answered all my questions. So glad I finally found an office I am happy with and feel very comfortable with the doctor. He's very light hearted and funny too.

So lucky and thankful to have come across this doctor!!

I'm so lucky to have picked Dr. Hanna as my doctor for many reasons... Unlike the other doctors I've had, he took my symptoms serious and resolve my medical problems. Dr. Hanna was the only doctor to diagnose me with diabetes and celiac disease. He took his time to explain to me everything about these diagnoses. Sometimes the waiting hours are long but well worth it! He cares about his patients and takes his time to hear what we have to say. He also has a great sense of humor that I'm sure keeps the patients coming back. All I'm saying is that there's a reason why Dr. Hanna is a very busy doctor who has many loyal patients who don't mind waiting on him.... Because he is one of the best! I STRONGLY recommend him.

Good team

Busy practice, sure for a good reasons very friendly environment . The doctor spend enough time with me and he is strait to the point . Office staffs accommodate my appointment and I noticed they try to eliminate the un necessary patient's visit

Dr. Nader R Hanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.