Dr. Nader Hebela Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Nader Hebela?

Posted on October 30th, 2015

when all the spinal surgeons I have seen including a colonel in the us army two the local hospitals and local imaging centers a spine surgeon at newyork va all agreed I had severe end stage spondeolethesis nerve impingement and damage this nader hebela while working at the va said I was fine another va hospital scheduled a surgery for me and the va canceled my surgery and obstructed my ability to get a surgery he and they also falsified my record by omitting all the other diagnosis and offered only his and their defective opinion I have since had a major fusion surgery no thanks to this person however now because of the duration of injury and his and their failure to treat me I have damage to the connecting vertabrae and need now another surgery as a result of his failure to diagnose and treat why did he go so far to ignore everyone else?

If only I would have known about the immediate relief.

Posted on December 11th, 2013

I went to Dr. Hebela with numbness in left arm and fingers and extreme nerve pain in my left upper back and shoulder. I was sent immediately for a MRI exam which revealed spinal cord damage and stenosis in c6-c7 area. Dr. Hebela recommended Anterior Cervical Discetomy with Fusion (ACDF). After doing the research I found that this was a common procedure for my condition. Dr. Hebela was thorough in explanation of the process, healing time and possible complications. He was also genuine in his desire to make my pain and life better. What he didn't boast about was the fact that he has a special technique for removing the bone from the hip area to use in disc replacement. In all the research I did, the most common complaint was the long term and consistent pain in the hip area where the bone was removed. I was surprised and pleased to find that I had little to no pain from that incision (more like 2 days of sore muscle). If you are a candidate for this type of procedure I would definitely check in on Dr. Hebela as his knowledge, experience and technique in this procedure is parrel to none. Thanks again for giving me my life back.

My experience with Dr. Hebela

Posted on May 26th, 2013

I would definitely choose this doctor again. I found him to be very professional and knowledgeable about my problem. He was always there for me when I needed him to be. I have and would recommend him to all of my friends. Overall rating is excellent.

Surgery for Sciatica

Posted on May 24th, 2013

I suffered from debilitating sciatic pain in my hip and leg. Dr. Hebela evaluated and recommended surgery, It is one year later and I have absolutely no pain. The surgery was a complete success.

EXELLENT DR.!

Posted on March 27th, 2013

Dr Hebela changed my life I am able to walk again with no pain ! I highly reccommend him. Such a caring man I am very thankful. The staff is great as well !

Posted on September 14th, 2012

Doctor Hebela needs to go back to school and start all over. He is the person that ruined my husband's spine and it had to be totally redone by another doctor after great pain and heart brake for all of us in the family. He should not be able to practice surgery.

unprofessional

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I have a complex medical history like eg. leukemia,NHL,Afib,diabetes,diverticulitisneck&lower back pain,severe obstructive sleep apnea,bells palsy,hypertension etc. This doctor spent 10 mins. with me after I sat for 2hrs waiting to see him.I gave him two xrays and two MRI reports and he didn't look at them.He check the MRI 'S for 3 to 4 mins and said he didn't see any real problems and dismiss me.I think because it was a va appt.and not one held in his private practice that I received only 10 mins.This is why I have medicare and AARP insurance because the doctors at the VA are SUBPAR.

Find another doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2011

Doctor Habela has the credentials but lacks expertise in his work. His surgery only lasts for a few months then you will be searching for a real orthopedic surgeon to repair his mistakes.

WATCH THIS CLOWN

Posted on October 4th, 2011

THIS GUY IS NOT OBJECTIVE AND SHOULD BE WATCHED

Smart, to the point.

Posted on September 10th, 2011

Posted on July 19th, 2011

Great surgeon,Caring and helpful.Thank you!

Worw

Posted on May 20th, 2011

Worst Dr. I have ever visited. He does not understand the first four sentences of the patients bill of rights, he is rude, aggressive and abusive. Complaint has already been lodged with hospital administration .