Dr. Nader Moinfar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nader Moinfar?

Seeing Better

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

EXECELLENT!!! THANK YOU DOC FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

Detached Retina

Posted on August 24th, 2016

Dr Moinfar is more than generous with his time almost as if he is a brother or very close relative. He is compassionate, concerned, and reassuring. He did surgery on my detached retina. I recommend him highly.

Very Professional and Accommodating

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I was experiencing retina flashes and contacted Dr. Moinfar's office. Even though he was at his other office that day he was kind and compassionate enough to meet me at his Lake Mary office at 6 on a Friday evening! He examined my eye and provided me with a diagnosis which thankfully was not a torn retina. I really appreciated that he went out of his way and took the time to see me so that I did not have to worry all weekend as to my situation. Both Dr. Moinfar and his staff were very professional and informative. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Excellent eye doctor

Posted on May 5th, 2015

My mother who is 66 years old had a very complicated proliferative diabetic retinopathy. She almost lost her vision in her right eye and partial vision in her left eye. She had been to several retinologist in Maryland. No body did such an awesome job as Dr. Moinfar! Within 3 months of laser and intra-ocular (eye injection) treatments, she gained her vision back. This was a miracle! Unlike other retinologist he did not recommend surgery to make big bucks. He is a very honest and compassionate physician. I would recommend him very highly.

Outstanding eye doctor!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

I have known Dr. Nader Moinfar since 2002 when I became his patient. I will not go to another retinal specialist as I plan to follow him to where ever ...

Saved my Baby's Vision

Posted on March 21st, 2015

The hospital called in Dr. Moinfar to evaluate my baby's eyes; she was born premature and had bad retinal problems (retinopathy of prematurity). Dr. M ...

Top doc

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Probably the best all-around physician that I have ever met.

Dr. N. Monifar, the best Retina Specialist in Central Florida

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

I have Diabetes, my eyes bleed and turn red and it is hard to see out of them. But I found a great doctor that knows how to treat that disease. I enjoy going to see Dr. Nadar Monifar for my treatment of bleeding from small veins within my eye, and then expertise of treatment this doctor utilizes in treating me. he's an expert!!! He is a very gentle and caring doctor when he treats you. He is very responsive to emergencies, if necessary. He is fast and efficient at the same time, and knows his work as an Ophthalmologist. No doctor can top his work in this part of Florida.

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Love the new Lake Mary office in the Rinehart Center! It was so good to see my doctor again. The staff is so friendly and helpful, and as always, Dr. Moinfar made me feel he was doing the best thing for me and my eyes. Welcome back! I missed you!!

Posted on September 5th, 2013

I was so happy to find Dr. Moinfar again! He has a new location in Lake Mary at 560 Rinehart Rd. I have an appointment to see him next week and I can't wait to have him taking care of me again!

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Wonderful doctor. I have sent my family members to Dr. Moinfar.

Posted on June 29th, 2017