Dr. Nader Tadros Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

a great doctor!!!!

Posted on May 15th, 2008

An excellent doctor, follows up with phone calls to see how I am doing; I never feel rushed during an office visit; he answers all of my questions throughly even if I ask him to explain what he means a couple of times, helps with any additional care needed from specialists, listens listens listens! All of the staff in the office are courteous, polite and helpful. As I said a GREAT doctor and a terrific office to visit!!! I do not like not feeling well, but when I don't it is nice to know that a doctor (and all the doctors in the office) and staff are there to help me feel better.