Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nadia E Polataiko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nadia E Polataiko has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
I have been seeing Dr. Polataiko for over 15 years and I have never been treated poorly by her or her staff. She takes her time and listens to me and makes sure she answers all my questions. I love her and would be lost without her. Her nurse Colleen is also great , if I call and have a question she is always there to answer my questions or gets me in ASAP if needed. I recently had back surgery and I went in for a refill script and Dr. P really took the time to ask how I was feeling and how the surgery went, she really cares and I love her for that...
Worse doctor ever. Very rude, lacks communication, treated me with attitude. She acted like she had something else more important to do than be with her patients. Got mad and raised her voice at me during the exam when she found out that I don't have medical insurance. And what's most important- didn't wash her hands before examining me. After the exam, she just left the room without saying anything. I was shocked and felt humiliated. Never in my life had such a bad experience in doctor's office. Is there any way her license can be taking away from this doctor? This person is not suppose to treat people.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
35 Years Experience
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Nadia E Polataiko accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Independent Health Encompass HMO
- Independent Health FlexFit HMO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKen-Ton FamilyCare Center, 300 Two Mile Creek Rd, Tonawanda, NY
Dr. Nadia E Polataiko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tonawanda, NY.