Dr. Nadia Polataiko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nadia Polataiko?

Patient

Posted on December 4th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Polataiko for over 15 years and I have never been treated poorly by her or her staff. She takes her time and listens to me and makes sure she answers all my questions. I love her and would be lost without her. Her nurse Colleen is also great , if I call and have a question she is always there to answer my questions or gets me in ASAP if needed. I recently had back surgery and I went in for a refill script and Dr. P really took the time to ask how I was feeling and how the surgery went, she really cares and I love her for that...

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

Worse doctor ever. Very rude and ignorant. I totally agree with previous comments. Don't go to this doctor!

Posted on March 20th, 2013

Worse doctor ever. Very rude, lacks communication, treated me with attitude. She acted like she had something else more important to do than be with her patients. Got mad and raised her voice at me during the exam when she found out that I don't have medical insurance. And what's most important- didn't wash her hands before examining me. After the exam, she just left the room without saying anything. I was shocked and felt humiliated. Never in my life had such a bad experience in doctor's office. Is there any way her license can be taking away from this doctor? This person is not suppose to treat people.

Posted on October 15th, 2011

Office staff is the dumbest. They have no idea what they do. They are irresposible and unprofessional.

Posted on February 10th, 2011

It's really hard to make an appointment. Office staff is far from being professional. I had to call to get my test results during the whole week. They never called me back.

Posted on April 22nd, 2009

Many times that I have gone to see her on my appointments she comes in then walks out quickly. Barely examined me and practically let's me self diagnose myself. Didn't run any tests just goes with what I think I come in there with. Almost as if she is afraid to touch me. Lacks communication. Comes into the room as if she gots something else better to do than to see me and treat me attitude. Its why I changed doctors.

Posted on May 8th, 2017