Have you seen Dr. Nadezhda I Volsky?

Almost a new patient

If you like, arrogant, superior, condescending smiles mixed with a mish mash of poor English and a generally unprofessional demeanor, this Doctor is the one for you. I hadn't gotten through the second sentence to answering her first question and she started cutting me off with irrelevant walk backs to how I reached "MY DIAGNOSIS;" ie. What happened? ...Nothing happened. She presented a very negative and defensive attitude from virtually the instant we greeted. Anyway, the staff was professional, attentive, prompt and helpful, and then I waited in a room by myself for 25 minutes... The office was all but empty. Decide for yourself, but from the reviews I've read, if you're a male, you might want to avoid her. The woman is socially inept.

Oh My!

Simply the cutest and best doctor I have ever had. She listens (actually listens) to what I have to say and provides very good solutions and treatment for my problems that arise. I even after much coaching got my mother to go to her. She was very glad she did.

A STERLING PRACTITIONER & LISTENER

I have been her patient for years and would not leave her for anything. If you want excellence, patience, guidance, expert diagnosis, and assistance with understanding life's changes as the body progresses, then this is your physician. The staff are all smiles and attend to your needs immediately and the wait if never more than a few minutes. Finally, in this bucolic setting with a lobby that emits serenity, you have a suburb care giver. Isn't it nice to leave a provider's office and know your needs were anticipated with complete thoroughness; I always leave with a smile.

This doctor does not come from a point of compassion or understanding, it is only a job for her. I will not recommend her to anyone except to stay away

All smiles

Dr Volsky has been the most attentive Doctor I have been to. She listens to what I have to say about my treatment and concerns.

Dr. Nadezhda I Volsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sedro Woolley, WA.

Dr. Nadezhda I Volsky Is this you?