4.9

Have you seen Dr. Nadia Boulghassoul Pietrzykowska?

Dr Nadia is very knowledgeable and has a realistic and healthy approach to treating obesity. She and Dr André are professional, compassionate supportive and committed to helping me succeed. They are absolutely lovely people. All the visits are one on one, structured, educational and to the point. The office staff is very professional, and the appointments are always on time. I’m on my 3rd 12 weeks session. So far I’ve lost over 40 pounds and I have no intention of quitting. I wish Dr Nadia and Dr André great success.

Get Results

This is the office to visit if you are overweight. The Doctor and staff make you feel comfortable, uplifted, and as you leave the office it is with a sense of accomplishment. Dr. Nadia and Andre offer realistic examples for your individual lifestyle. The sessions include behavioral training and information about healthy foods and exercises. The results tell it all.

Dr. Nadia-Weight & Life

After seeing my transformation, three of my friends jumped on the Dr. Nadia train. Like myself, they look and feel better and are truly grateful to Dr. Nadia, Andre, and the whole team. We all received individual programs tailored to our needs along with advice, support, and encouragement!

FELLING AND LOOKING GREAT!

I am in my second 12 week session and love how I look and feel. I have tried many different weight loss systems and can honestly say this program is very easy to follow and stay motivated with. Dr. Nadia, Andre and the staff make you feel welcome and take your individual weight loss expectations seriously. They are very helpful and professional with respect to my schedule and appointments. I would highly recommend Weight & Life MD.

knowledgeable and compassionate

29 pounds down and counting

Louis Schimenti, I have just reached week 12 at Weight & Life and I lost 29 pounds so far. The plan is very easy to follow. Dr, Nadia is great, she keeps you on track. What I like about it is the food plan is simple and designed to you, after 4 weeks you start an exercise program and you get weekly reading assignments to keep you focused. Seriously, if I can do it any one can do it. I still have a ways to go to reach my ultimate goal, but I feel better already.

70 lbs lost without surgery

I never would have thought that I could lose all this weight and maintain it. Dr. Nadia and her staff worked with me every step of the way. She pushed when it was needed and slowed down when my body was not cooperating. She kept adjusting my plan to allow me to lose more. She does not give up but also knows when it's time to take a break even if I did not like it. She knew it was better for me and she was right. In all, I have turned my life around, my self esteem and my medical problems. I lost 30% of my body! 70 lbs! I learned so much! Yes, it's work but it pays off and I have learned so much about food and myself. I am so glad my doctor referred me to Dr. Nadia, otherwise I would still be my old moserabke self.

Irina Babayeva, Cherry Hill NJ

Over the past 3 months Dr. Nadia has been working with me on weight challenges. I had struggled with weight loss all my life, I have a prediabetes condition, stress eating. In 3 months I lost 30 pounds! It was a grate changes for me. She ordered comprehensive blood work before prescribing any medication or vitamins. Dr. Nadia is very knowledgeable about weight loss and helps her patients every step of the way to achieve their weight loss goals. She monitors progress and health of every patient. Dr. Nadia and her staff are so friendly and caring! Dr. Nadia provides medial, nutritional, and emotional support.

Thank you!!!

Great Doctor! Highly recommended!

I look and feel like myself again. Thank you!

Dr. Pietrzykowska is refreshingly honest with you. Her knowledge and dedication will help you if you listen. I only wish I found out earlier about her. I have my life back, I feel and look great and I am helping my entire family learn what I have.

Dr. Pietrzykowska's program for weight loss is an easy program to follow that triggers my body to lose weight, teaches me to retrain my brain and listen to my body, and enables me to be in control of my life again.

Dr. Nadia Boulghassoul Pietrzykowska is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Red Bank, NJ.