Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nadia J Mckitty has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Todays visit was a waste of my time. Had to be to work AT NOON. Asked the receptionist politely if I could be seen very soon. She shook her head like she acknowledged. Got there at 9:30 am. By 10:45 got my blood pressure taken and weight. And wanted to know why I was there. I also told her I have to be to work by noon. She tells me to set in waiting room. Finally by 11:30 I had to make another appt. for 2 1/2 weeks from now. All I was here for was to get more BP meds. and for to wait 2 hours and never get seen by a doctor is ridiculous.
upfront, there was an extremely long wait, but consider it like going out to eat at a restaurant. First of all, I got to talk to her patients. Second, she spent a lot of time with me so I assume all patients get special attention like I did. Trade in the wait for the opportunity to have a real conversation with your doctor. I am a naturalist in the sense that I really don't like synthetic drugs (food grade preference) and I am very conscious of my body. It has been difficult to find a doctor who will not push you to take some drug that has more side effects that solutions. Dr. Mckitty was a breath of fresh air. While she had a recommendation, she encouraged me to research for natural remedies. Aside from her professionalism, I appreciated the eye contact, her sitting down to talk to me, and taking her time once she was in the room. After talking about ALL of my long list of concerns, she went to work straight away to resolve the highest concern.
Dr. Mckitty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nadia J Mckitty accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael Sesay Md Llc, 217 E 7th St, Anniston, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nadia J Mckitty in this video.
Dr. Nadia J Mckitty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anniston, AL.