Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nadia S Qadri has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nadia S Qadri has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
Dr. Nadia S Qadri has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I survived my c section and had a very easy recovery. I originally switched from Dr. Qadri because she was really discouraging about me making it to full term and made me feel awful about my history, I thought she was a bit insensitive at first (could have been hormones) but she really did take the time to do full diagnostics prior to getting pregnant. I did make it to full term with another doctor but she was the one who ended up doing my emergency C section and I couldn't have been more pleased. She really did a great job! Wish she didn't leave her previous practice as I would have loved to have her do my second c section and give me her honest opinion.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
9 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2009
New York Methodist Hospital
Dr. Nadia S Qadri accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nadia S Qadri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.