Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadine M Antonelli
Dr. Nadine M Antonelli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wilmington, NC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Antonelli is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. Dr. Antonelli has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nadine M Antonelli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Nadine M Antonelli has the following 17 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Nadine M Antonelli has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nadine M Antonelli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional. After a first poor visit, I decided to try a 2nd time (my mistake). In short, she was rude, condescending, belittling and outright abusive. Her demeanor is smug, her patience is lacking, her empathy is non-existent, and the deplorable things that she said to me were offensive and belittling. I am seriously considering reporting her to the State Medical Board.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Antonelli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Dr. Nadine M Antonelli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNadine Marie Antonelli Md, 3720 Shipyard Blvd, Wilmington, NC
Dr. Nadine M Antonelli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, NC.