Dr. Nadine M Antonelli Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Nadine M Antonelli?

Top Notch!

I am new to North Carolina and dreaded finding a new Doctor! I met with Dr. Antonelli last week and was totally impressed with her staff, office and her total commitment to me during our appointment. Couldnt be happier with my "NEW" Doctor!

Would never return or recommend to anyone

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a medical professional. After a first poor visit, I decided to try a 2nd time (my mistake). In short, she was rude, condescending, belittling and outright abusive. Her demeanor is smug, her patience is lacking, her empathy is non-existent, and the deplorable things that she said to me were offensive and belittling. I am seriously considering reporting her to the State Medical Board.