Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nadine D Floyd has the following 1 specialty
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Rectal Bleeding
- Rectal Pain
- Colon Cancer
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Floyd was most helpful when I had an incision infection while my surgeon was on vacation. She treated me in her office on a day when there were no appointments. She talked to me on the telephone from her home when I had a concern. She took her time to explain my situation when I had a follow-up appointment. I found her to be both professional and personable.
I'm surprised at some of the reviews regarding Dr. Floyd. I really like her, because she is so down to earth. She took the time to explain my upcoming surgery and answered questions that I hadn't even thought to ask. She always talks to my husband when he is with me, and asks him if he has questions, and takes the time to answer them. I would highly recommend her.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
19 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Nadine D Floyd accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Colon And Rectal Care, 7988 W Jefferson Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN
Dr. Nadine D Floyd is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.