Dr. Nadine D Floyd Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Nadine D Floyd?

Very good Dr. Takes time answerin questions etc.. highly recommend

She was very knowledgeable & helpful to a lot that was going on with me.

Conflicting

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Floyd. I believe she is quite knowledgeable, but lacks the personal quality to relate to her patients. She is very direct & no-nonsense and I found it really hard to talk to her. She seemed a little arrogant to me.

Good job

Dr. Floyd was most helpful when I had an incision infection while my surgeon was on vacation. She treated me in her office on a day when there were no appointments. She talked to me on the telephone from her home when I had a concern. She took her time to explain my situation when I had a follow-up appointment. I found her to be both professional and personable.

I'm surprised at some of the reviews regarding Dr. Floyd. I really like her, because she is so down to earth. She took the time to explain my upcoming surgery and answered questions that I hadn't even thought to ask. She always talks to my husband when he is with me, and asks him if he has questions, and takes the time to answer them. I would highly recommend her.

Took the time to listen to me. I've been to many doctors who are brusque and just blow me off. Dr Floyd isn't like that. She took good care of me.

Run don't walk away from this so called Dr

This Dr is the most unprofessional person I have ever met. She was 45 minutes late for a surgery procedure that had been scheduled with another Dr. When she did arrive she wore her winter boots into surgery. She found cancer and I was told I was the 20 percent that would not reach to treatment and she preceded to tell me very Graphically in detail that she was going to cut out my female parts and hook me up to a bag and a tube I went to Mayo Clinic for treatment and now I am Cancer Free and still have all my parts Get a second opinion or better yet don't go to her at all

Would unhesitatingly recommend Dr. Floyd. Spent adequate time with me. Answered all questions and then some.

Not very relaxing but tried best to be informative

I was very nervous about seeing Dr. Floyd as the nature of her practice is sensitive, so I was expecting her to be calming. In fact, the opposite is true. Although she was informative and gave what I believed to be a good explanation of my symptoms, she was a little overbearing and certainly not sensitive in her approach. I appreciated her talking me through what was happening I didn't care for her talking about another patient to her nurse while I was in the room. It was a little disconcerting.

I thought Dr. Floyd was intelligent and concerned. My mistake. I had her do a routine colonoscopy and she perforated my cecum. I'm a healthy, active person with no problems with my colon prior to this screening. Her defense was that I was tense and she couldn't relax me, so instead of waiting, or trying something else, or even abandoning the test, she pushed through and forced enough air in to cause the wall of the cecum to tear. She left me for 3 hours in excruciating pain. Her version differs from what the nurses told me. Her explanation of what happened is that I was "unlucky." It certainly was unlucky that I chose her to do this test. Don't go to her!

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Floyd is a great physician and so nice. Would highly recommend.

We were very impressed with Dr. Floyd

Hmmmm....I'm frankly surprised by the responses of the two other patients who have commented on Dr. Floyd at Vitals.com. I and my wife, who is very ill, visited Dr. Floyd recently on a hearty recommendation. From the very first moment she walked into our examination room - with a big "hello" and "tell me your story" - she was a real "winner" to us - caring, intelligent, attentive - just terrific!My dear wife's diagnosis is very dire. However, we still appreciated Dr. Floyd's honest assessment and her attentive care. We also hoped that Dr. Floyd might be able to help my wife manage her symptoms a bit better, and Dr. Floyd proved helpful here, too. We had a long visit and never once felt rushed. We have a son who has just entered medical school. He often asks us, since his mom has been in care for so long and has seen so many doctors, "What makes a great doctor?"Frankly, the care, intelligence, honesty, respect, and patience Dr. Nadine Floyd showed up was exactly what, to us, makes a good doctor. If our son, treats his patients some day as we were treated by Dr. Floyd this week, I'd feel he has learned his lessons very well.