Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nadine E Graven has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 14
If you are looking for a completely checked out OB and incompetent office staff then this place is for you. To make this short and sweet here is a list of what you should and should not expect: Expect: 1. to be billed promptly for everything with minimal explanation of what you are being billed for. In fact there will be billing mistakes and you have to catch them and complain to get the error fixed 2. Excuses instead of apologies each time something is done wrong. I even received a gift card to starbucks once because 8 months pregnant I waited for Dr. Graven for an hour and a half after telling them that I was in a hurry and had a lot to do that day. Dr. Graven simply stood outside chatting with her staff about Cherry Pie until I came out of the room and let them have it. Do not expect: 1. to be seen on time (Dr.Graven usually runs 45min to an hour and a half late to all appointments) 2. Dr. Graven to know your chart or what procedures have already been performed 3. To be called back when promised 4. Any sort of follow up (you have to call them each time and let them know you're upset) 5. To be seen or receive a call from Dr. Graven after you deliver. I had to call her asking for certain medication and even then I only received a call back a week after delivery. Zero care for the patient!! You have been warned. This office is terrible and I gave them plenty of chances to prove me wrong. I have been Dr. Gravens patient for over a year and have stuck with her through all the terrible experiences during my pregnancy. I have never seen this much lack of care, lack of training/knowledge, and lack of punctuality anywhere.
I was a patient of Dr. Graven's for about 6 years. The first couple of years were great. I needed surgery and she was very good. After that, though, whenever I went in for my annual exam, I always saw a physician's assistant. I didn't see the doctor for about 4 years. And I always had to wait about 45 minutes-1 hour for the physician's assistant!!The final appointment I waited 45 minutes in the waiting room, was taken to the exam room to wait for my physician's assistant. After an hour, I proceeded to get dressed, thinking that they had forgotten about me in the room. As soon as I did that, the physician's assistant came in and apologized, and conducted my exam. But I was done. That is a total disregard for my time.
I have known Dr. Graven for the past sixteen years. She delivered my two boys and there were a couple of occasions where I needed immediate medical attention, and Dr. Graven never failed to be there for me. I have referred her to many of my friends, colleagues as well as my mother in the past. Everyone seems very happy with her. Dr. Graven's professional knowledge and skills are very up-to-date. In fact, she is one of the top notch physicians in her field. One thing I don't easily find in other doctors was that Dr. Graven is also extremely kind, generous and has tremendous passion in medicine besides being ethical. She takes her time for each of her patients and answers every question. I gained so much understanding about my pregnancies and later surgical procedure through her. Since Dr. Graven is a very caring doctor, her appointments sometimes take longer than other physicians. Therefore, in her office the wait is also a bit longer. I don't mind...because I know that someone is experiencing medical emergency which requires her expert attention or others may have questions needed to be answer. After all, she is the best OBGYN. I cannot thank her enough...I am fortunate to be her patient.
Dr. Graven is witty, smart, extremely professional. I always feel safe with her. I know I am in good hands and that means more than the occasional inconvenience of waiting. To the other folks that reviewed this doctor, I ask you this. Would you rather have a mediocre doctor on the surgical floor, delivery room, diagnostic lab/table,that possibly made you wait a few minutes less than Dr. Graven, or the best there is?? I choose the latter. Dr. Graven is worth the wait!
32 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Nadine E Graven accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsA Womans Center, 476 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA
Dr. Nadine E Graven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Campbell, CA.