Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nadine S Halliburton-Foster has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
It seems like the staff, including the physicians here do not want to work. I've been in three times and each time the staff will make the wait time seem unappealing -- almost in an attempt to deter you from waiting. I went in for a simple procedure (and I use the term procedure very loosely because a monkey could do it) on Thursday and was advised that the MD on duty did not feel comfortable performing this and I needed to come back in on Monday when a more experienced MD (Nadine Halliburton) was there (someone who did the procedure often). I asked the receptionist to advise the MD that I would be his practice case and I didn't care, I'm a Registered Nurse... this procedure includes a 2-3mm incision to remove an implant. It's cake. He refused to do it. So, here I go on Monday to try again. When I checked in I asked the receptionist (a different girl than Thursday) to please check to make sure the right MD(Halliburton) was there to do this. I waited an hour before this was done, but like I said I'm a RN and I understand the whole process so I waited patiently. She called me up and we spoke, she went back to ask Halliburton about the procedure and I could HEAR HER FROM THE WAITING ROOM telling the girl she wasn't going to do it. So, the girl comes back to the front and lied to me that they didn't have the equipment to do it. Lies. You don't have a scalpel, lidocaine and a bandaid??? No, Halliburton had a busy office and didn't want to take the time to do this. She basically had a tantrum (I heard it myself) about not wanting to do it. Even when the receptionist told her that I had been told to come back for her specifically on this day, she still refused. It's no wonder you're a walk-in care Dr.
Dr. Halliburton-Foster is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Nadine S Halliburton-Foster accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Immediate Med Of Johns Creek, 2575 Peachtree Pkwy Ste 100, Cumming, GA
Dr. Nadine S Halliburton-Foster is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cumming, GA.