Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nadine S Jennings
Dr. Nadine S Jennings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Jennings is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and Doctors Hospital Of Michigan. Dr. Jennings has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nadine S Jennings has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Wounds and Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Muscle Spasticity
- Brain Injuries
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Cord Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I've been around the country and dealt with many issues since 2006, as of this point, I have never met a more concerned and caring doctor than Dr. Jennings. The most important thing is she listens, asks questions and considers everything while making a plan to help you. She truly cares about her patients. Often she took interests in my dealings with other issues and doctors just to make sure I was doing okay and to make sure everyone was working together to help me. Most doctors don't seem to take the time to do these things anymore. I don't know why she makes it seem so easy and other doctors make it seem so hard. I fear other doctors, not so with Dr. Jennings. She helped me, she never hurt me. I wish I could say the same for all my doctors.
I HAVE BEEN WITH HER FOR MANY YEARS,AND I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO HER CARING SMILE AND GRACE.WONDERFUL DOCTOR I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH OR THINK OF JUST 1# WORD TO EXPRESS MY GRATITUDE.THANK GOD FOR SPECIAL DOCTORS LIKE DR.JENNINGS NO ONE CAN COMPARE TO HER PATIENCE AND KINDNESS!!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Jennings is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Nadine S Jennings accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLakes Internal Medicine, 2300 Haggerty Rd Ste 2150, West Bloomfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Nadine S Jennings in this video.
Dr. Nadine S Jennings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.