Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Nadine S Lyseight has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Nadine S Lyseight has the following 15 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Birth Control
Dr. Nadine S Lyseight has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Nadine S Lyseight is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 10
This was the doctor I had with my first pregnancy. I maybe saw her a total of 3 times before my daughter was born, in between that I saw her assistant Lisa who was amazing. My sister recommended Dr. Lyseight to me saying she was great but my experience was not. She made me feel like a child, mind you I'm a grown adult. I was experiencing pain during a pelvic exam during my last appointment before my daughter was born, and she got extremely frustrated with me because I started to cry. When she delivered my daughter she was especially aggressive in her demeanor towards me, scaring me to death in the process. My delivery was a nightmare. It took me almost 3 years to want to get pregnant again and I have since then changed insurance companies and doctors. Maybe it just wasn't a good fit for me, I've heard that other patients loved her.
I saw Dr. Lyseight for birth control. First I must say that I was impressed by how pretty her office was. Her staff was so friendly and attentive. Dr. Lyseight was very nice. She took her time to explain all of my choices for birth control. She answered all my questions. I really felt that she had taken my wants into consideration. I'll definitely come to see her again.
My husband and I have suffered 3 miscarriages. I went to see Dr. Lyseight for the first time. She was so nice and understanding. She took the time to answer all questions and explain what test me and my husband would need in detail. I didn't feel rushed at all. I left the appointment feeling like I had hope.
This was my first visit with her and I am very pleased. She took the time to answer my questions while sitting down and making eye contact. I felt very comfortable with her and will be returning. I'm only sad to say that she won't be delivering any of my children since the hospitals she is affiliated with don't do VBACs. She will continue to be my gynecologist though.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Nadine S Lyseight accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNadine Stacy Marie Lyseight Md, 4240 Highland Ave, Highland, CA
Dr. Nadine S Lyseight is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Highland, CA.