Dr. Naeem A Lughmani Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Naeem A Lughmani?

Nurse practitioner

I deal with nurse practitioner Dana Crosser most of the time. I couldn't ask for better

Consistently late on appointments. Is more interested in sleep study fees, cpap fees and pushing expensive medication.

Agree with Rip Off

He is also billing my insurance co $2550/month for over a year now. When I question these billing practices with his staff, I'm told "not to worry about it". These billings apply towards my insurance company's 'lifetime limits' so is it a worry.

Doctor's Response

There was an error from billing company when we started doing DME service. The billing company that we contracted with was billing monthly for rental charges for the equipment and by mistake the bills were being sent as a purchase. The problem was identified several months later and resolved and excess money received was returned to insurance companies.

Dr. Lughmani

Every visit I have had with Dr. Lughmani means at LEAST two hours in the waiting room. He is the only doctor in the practice and schedules three pati ...

Dr. Naeem A Lughmani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.