Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naeem A Qazi MD
Dr. Naeem A Qazi has 2 locations
120 12th Street Ext
Princeton, WV 24740
500 Cherry St
Bluefield, WV 24701
Dr. Naeem A Qazi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naeem A Qazi has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
St Francis Medical Center
Dr. Naeem A Qazi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Naeem A Qazi's office for more information.
120 12th Street Ext Princeton, WV : (304) 487-8000
500 Cherry St Bluefield, WV 24701
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Naeem A Qazi, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Princeton, WV, in this video.
Dr. Naeem A Qazi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Princeton, WV.