Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
Showing 5 of 24
A physiatrist main objective is to medicate not to discuss your problems in depth rather a general how are u dealing with why your depressed. She's up front and honest. No sugar coating. Old school dr. Which I love. She is an addiction specialist, rarely prescribes any Valium or sleeping pills. Doesn't over prescribe. Started me very conservatively. I have never NOT waited for any dr. In my life. Spends as much time as needed, doesn't rush. Even interacts with my children when They accompany me, genuinely interested in their schooling, activities. Warm in her greeting upon arrival and departure with handshakes and have a wonderful day or weekend. Respectful, but it's a 2 way street as well. One must work at building a relationship with a dr. Just like every business on the planet it doesn't happen in 1-2 visits it takes time to build a trust both ways.
as a psychiatrist you would think is care's but she doesnt because not only few patients died on here watch she refuses to change medicine even if its medically necessarily she refuse's to take advice even if a patient of here's was diagnosis by a neuropsychologist she will say i went to medical not you . and she will not take any considering of change a patients medicines even if a nuerpsychologist takes it best .
I have seen this Dr 4 times now and think she is a very good Dr, however, if you need prior authorization for any medication, you will be waiting for a long time. I have been waiting almost 2 months now. I have left messages multiple times with the receptionist to call me back when the prior authorization is done. But I have yet to hear from the office. My insurance company even called and left a message in my regard. Nothing... I have had to pay for my medication out of pocket for 2 months now.
Trenton Psychiatric Hospital
Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSiddiqui & Siddiqui, 510 Hamburg Tpke Ste 106, Wayne, NJ
Dr. Nafeesa Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wayne, NJ.