Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naftali Sabo MD
Dr. Naftali Sabo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in North Providence, RI, with other offices in Providence, RI and Newport, RI (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sabo is affiliated with Newport Hospital, Our Lady of Fatima Hospital and Newport Hospital, Newport, Ri. He speaks English.
Dr. Naftali Sabo has 5 locations
Dr. Naftali Sabo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Naftali Sabo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naftali Sabo - Posted on May 25th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naftali Sabo - Posted on August 13th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naftali Sabo - Posted on January 12th, 2015
Sorry... unless you're an "easy" diagnosis.. don't bother.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Naftali Sabo - Posted on April 22nd, 2012
Doesn't "listen". I know more about his medical history than he knows about mine. Same thing on every visit... Needs to retire. Has no "covering" physician. Only in office 1-2 times a week. Staff is horribly understaffed, can be rude (especially receptionist). Group takes on too many patients. Told this my the actual person who job is to "make" appts. open and call patients to tell them their appt. was either cancelled or moved...
Dr. Sabo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
Newport Hospital, Newport, Ri
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital- Outpt
37 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Naftali Sabo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Naftali Sabo's office for more information.
214 High Service Ave North Providence, RI : (401) 353-7370
1630 Mineral Spring Ave Providence, RI : (401) 438-1010
93 Thames St Newport, RI : (401) 846-4150
1052 Park Ave Cranston, RI : (401) 461-5056
141 Power Rd Pawtucket, RI : (401) 205-5230
Locations & Directions
Dr. Naftali Sabo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Providence, RI.